The ANZ Rewards credit card is the type of card you want to get if you are looking to earn rewards points. The card offers points for each Australian dollar you spend on the card, but you will have to part with some annual fees at the end of the period.
Additionally, the card offers some great perks when you first apply for the card, and if you are the kind of person who enjoys getting things for free then this card is for you.
Other than the offers and rewards, this is a solid card that is likely to make your life much easier. They have reasonable interest rates and eligibility criteria, which everyone can qualify for. All you need to do is check out their website to understand how you can benefit from using this card.
Benefits of the Card
As mentioned earlier, you get to earn a point for every dollar you spend on purchases with the card up to $1,000. Additionally, there is a 0.5 point reward, for purchases that are above $1,000 per each statement period.
The lender has more than 36 million convenient locations all over the world that you can use your ANZ rewards card. This makes it easy for you to easily earn the points.
Many Different Rewards
Now, other than the points, they also offer plenty of other perks such as gift cards, merchandise, shopping vouchers, etc. you can redeem for these online or you can call 1300 367 763 to receive the rewards you want.
You Can Get Frequent Flyer Points
You can redeem your ANZ points for frequent flyer points with Air New Zealand, Asia Miles, Singapore Airlines, or Kris Flyer. This is a great deal if you travel frequently.
This car makes every day errands very easy, as you can do your banking on-the-go with the ANZ app. additionally, it is compatible with your smartphone and you can simply tap and pay for your everyday purchases.
Entertainment and Lifestyle Offers
The Visa Entertainment gives you some excellent offers and privileges while traveling. You will experience dining and leisure when you use the card.
The card comes with round-the-clock monitoring of transactions and you will not be liable in case there are any fraudulent activities reported on the card. They also offer an ANZ money back guarantee and emergency credit card replacement in case you lose your card.
Fees & Charges
This card comes with the following charges.
- Annual fee – You will be charged $80 per annum for using the card.
- Interest free days – You will receive 55 days of free interest when you pay the card on time.
- Interest rate on purchases – the card charges 20.24% on purchases.
- Cash advances – You will be charged 20.24% on this.
- Standard balance transfers – the card attracts a 20.24% interest charge on balance transfers.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the card, please log on to the company website, and click on Apply for card, make sure to have the following things on hand.
- An Australian Driver’s license
- Details of your expenses, income, liabilities and assets.
- Two payslips that are recent.
- For self-employed persons – you will need to have your accountant’s telephone number.
- Additional details of your living expenses and the bills you pay will be required.
- Your ANZ account number
- Email address
To be eligible for this card, ensure that you meet the following criteria.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Must be an Australian resident, and if you are a non-resident, you must have more than 9 months remaining on your VISA.
- Have a good credit rate.
- Ensure that you do not hold any open ANZ rewards platinum or Rewards black cards.
Kindly, check out the ANZ company website to fill out the application form and receive more information about this card.
General inquires – 13 22 73
Lost or stolen card – 1800 033 844
To activate card – 1800 652 033
ANZ Centre Melbourne, Level 9
833 Collins Street, Docklands
Victoria 3008, Australia
When it comes to reward cards, this is among the best cards in Australia, and if you shop a lot, then it doesn’t really hurt to have a card that will reward you for that. Take a look at their website to learn more about this card.
Note: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit. Consult the bank’s terms and conditions page for more information.